Thursday, January 27, 2011

list, list, list, doc, doc, doc, art, art, art

Well, we're really beginning to break things down and build the initial game.
Even though at times I feel like we have more art than our body has room for, we need more! As for my end, I've been compiling lists, over-viewing documents, creating storyboards, and trying to create some character/enemy concepts.



I plan on at least getting one of the 3 rooms done of our level sketched out.
Having more concepts of the environment, characters, and just about everything give us more time for our brains to start vomiting up more awesome ideas!
:D

I'm glad to see that everyone is really focused and determined on this project! It really makes all the hard work a very enjoyable experience! Thanks team!

No comments:

Post a Comment