Thursday, January 20, 2011

level up?

So, since our last presentation we've made some adjustments to just about everything we've had. A clean up logo, the theme to our powerpoint, and much more art.
Also, we created a rainbow presentation!

Overall, I'm really enjoying the direction this project is going.
I am a huge fan of both 1990s cartoons, and comic book art.
Everyone is so gun hoe to make this the best project possible,
and its very refreshing having so many people who want to make this happen!
With such a motivated team I think this is easily the most excited I've been about a project! :D

As it comes for me, I'm going to try to work on quite a bit of things.
Just today alone, I need to find a happy median when it comes to presenting.
I also plan on trying to get some design documentation done, and create some concepts for one of enemies!

LET THERE BE ANARKITTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment