Saturday, May 14, 2011

status update

So! As it stands guys, we're able to get through the entire game start to finish.
We just have a few issues that are being debugged out as we speak!
I have high hopes that we will be able to polish this out, and this game every thing that we've hoped for.

As for marketing things and such, they go as followed:

-I received an e-mail from triple thread and they probably wouldn't be able to make our shirts cheaply. I did just get a link for a site that might be able to get us shirts still, I just don't know if we'll be able to get them sent here in time for interfaces. Las

-I have Joe making us a pamphlet for Anarkitty that we can pass out at interfaces, explaining the game, our facebook page, indiedb, etc.

-Lastly I went to a miejer close to my house today, and they 'should' be able to make our cake for interfaces without any issues. I'll be sure to inform you guys in Tuesday!

Overall, I think we're just about ready for interfaces! Lets rock this!

No comments:

Post a Comment