Monday, May 2, 2011

the statue room.

otay so here is the Statue room. I still think the wall and ceiling color should be different BUT they are attached so Joe B. You and I need to collaborate on that one and of course there still needs to be collisions on the walls. All of the statues have their own little light source illuminating them and then the only other light source int he room is the hanging lamp,which i love that lamp.. i put little glowy lights on all the sticks. It's main light that is glowing off the ceiling is doing something kind of weird, when i was messing with he intensity of the light in the other room it messed with this one as well, weird? or maybe because i just copy and pasted that lantern so they share properties I'm guessing. I'd like at least 2 more pictures, just pencil sketches of anything anarkitty/wesley related. I figured the artists can pick their favorites. Those will go in frames on either side of the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment