Monday, April 11, 2011

Alpha as it stands

Well after spending tooo much time on getting the cut scenes working with the main menu and the lobby scene we realized that it was something simple that we needed to do. We have the build with the start menu, into scene, credit scene, and to play for the lobby, and the lobby is set to call the HR room. They recorded the sounds for the intro and we need to add that so the lobby and the hr should be fully done ready for fine tuning by class on Tuesday. Hope all doesn't mind me putting the game play progress on my website, it shows the programming. Personally I will put the version we have for the lobby to hr then not again to the end of the turtorial level is complete. I would like to see more on the fan page and public blogger site. If you would like me to update a in game video/trailer let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment