Sunday, March 20, 2011

bah humbug

Well, I hope everyone has been enjoying the break!
I've just got a quick update on things,

Main Menu:
So when we met up on Thursday, I had the main menu somewhat built. Well, oddly enough I forgot to take the files so they're still on the computer at the school. So, I recreated the menu.



I ended up running with Hannah's idea of making everything black and white, besides our hero and while it looks good as a screen shot when placing the buttons and the logo I feel it's just too busy. I was trying to think of another way to go about this, or possibly redo-ing the whole main design. Good news is though, the buttons do work and the start button takes you straight to the lobby. Which is the next topic!

Main Lobby:

I've spent most of my weekend trying to build the menu and make it ready for this week. Most of the room is filled, but I feel that the room is just too empty! And on top of that I do believe we need to re-model the camera. When I tried rotating it up against the wall, it just doesn't work as well as planned. Currently that's all I've got.

I hope you guys are well rested and ready to go nose to the grindstone these next ten weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment