Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just Reporting in

I know I know I know , where in the world is "April"? Seems to be the question of late. Well I'm here and can't wait to get going on this stuff! I personally have been paying attention to the blog, and think that everything being said sounds great! Let me know what time for the meeting @ school if it is I will take a long lunch that day if I am still working. If not I for sure will be there no matter what. In the mean time I will work on the player controller for the third person if that is still what we decided we'ed do. I almost had all of the sidescroller controller completed, but now I will run with the thrid person. that being said if I don't hear other wise plan will be to have some what of a player controller for the metting. Also I have seen a game in unity that uses some of the mechinics we want will post link in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment